Saturday, October 25, 2008

Learn Ajax with Ajax Video Course


Learn Ajax
Wow two weeks after my last update. Sorry guys and I really appreciate the patience for you who request a review from me.

So you want to learn Ajax ? Eh ? What is Ajax you say ? Ajax or asynchronous JavaScript and XML is a group of interrelated web development techniques used for creating interactive web applications or rich Internet applications. Wow how did I know that.....well I do not To be honest, I just knew it from Wiki hehehe.

If you want to know more about Ajax, you can also check this blog Ajax video course. Made by Vishvesh Sanghvi, an IT engineer from Ahmedabad , Gujarat, India. All the video embedded on the blog. I hate sites that have a video embedded, that is why I use flash block and download the video with flash get to save my bandwidth.

The design is simple with some adsense in the left and right side bar. Too bad no update yet since July 2008 still if you are into Ajax programming then check out this blog.

No comments yet

 
ss_blog_claim=ff633fb23663900fc23a10ece7dd3025